I got an email request today from my friend Amy who is in law school in Charleston. Of course she sent it to others as well, but being proud of my playlist making abilities, I will respond to it here for the world to see and share in my lovely tunes of choice.
Amy is looking for new music to study to. You might say, what's up with that? Isn't it better to have silence? The answer for me, and apparently Amy as well, is NO. I really love having a little background melody when I am planning and/or studying. So here are some of my favorites.
1. Sundowning Aqualung and Kelly Sweet
2. Parachute Ingrid Michaelson
3. Paper Dolls Corinne Bailey Rae
4. Perfectly Lonely John Mayer
5. Conspiracy Paramore
6. Good Intentions Toad the Wet Sprocket
7. California Waiting Kings of Leon
8. Little Secrets Passion Pit
9. Flake Jack Johnson
10. The Sporting Life The Decemberists
11. Lost! Coldplay
12. Paranoia in B Major The Avett Brothers
13. Losing Lisa Ben Folds Five
14. What If It All Means Something Chantal Kreviazuk
15. One Fine Wire Colibie Caillat
16. Up All Night Counting Crows
17. Smile Lily Allen
18. Sinkin' Soon Norah Jones
19. Black Pete Yorn
20. Light in Your Eyes Sheryl Crow
It's time! The first day of school is here!!!
6 months ago