I need a change of pace in my ears... Here's my July list.
1. Pretty Boy Swag Soulja Boy Tell'em- This song cracks me the hell up. And it's good to warm up to.
2. Hello Good Morning Diddy-Dirty Money feat. T.I.- It's only appropriate I hear Good Morning since my workouts are typically always AM workouts!
3. Round and Round Selena Gomez and The Scene- Great beat. Very poppy, but I eat it up.
4. Teach Me How to Dougie Cali Swag District- Who knew my playlist would have the word "swag" on it twice?
5. Misery Maroon 5- I like this song a lot. I've always enjoyed Maroon 5's distinct sound.
6. OMG Usher feat will.i.am- Oh Oh Oh Oh Oh Oh Oh Oh Oh Oh Myyy Goshhh.. This one is overdue to make the cardio cut.
7. My Own Worst Enemy Lit- Blast from the past. You know you love it.
8. Rude Boy Rihanna- Even though the rest of the world is tired of this one, I'm not ready to take it off yet.
9. Uprising Muse- Lance got me into Muse. Their stuff is good for the gym because it's such a progression from kind of chill to intense.
10. Great White Buffalo Ted Nugent- Heck yes! Guitar is OOC.
11. Graduate Third Eye Blind- Another 90s gem!
12. Carried Away Elisa Schwartz- Heard this for the first time on The Hills. Like it a lot.
13. Try Again (Mash-up) Aaliyah, Destiny's Child, DMX- This remix has a great beat and also throws a couple other songs in there, too.
14. Day Tripper The Beatles- Classic. Maybe the least cardio of my cardio songs, but I like it.
15. Crazy in Love Beyonce- To help pick up the pace again
16. Take Me Out Franz Ferdinand- Love it.
17. Bodyrock Moby- Very repetitive, but at the end so I can call it quits whenevs I want to.
It's time! The first day of school is here!!!
4 months ago