Pages

8.02.2011

Three Posts in a Day... Unheard of!

So I am clearly feeling verrrrry chatty today.

Being OCD as I am, I have been scheming about my fall fashion...  Can I just say, fall is my favorite season to dress for?  I love the rich tones and hues... the weight of the textiles makes my heart do a little autumnal flutter.  And I am so ready for it.

First of all, QVC is fast becoming my preferred vendor.  Holy crap!  It all started with makeup, then I got into the home stuff and now, could it be?  I might be crossing into fashion.

Last night, I got raked into Isaac Mizrahi on Q (doesn't he also design a line in Tar-jay?)...Other than the purely comedic value of watching his fabulousness up there talking about clothes like a fashionista he is, he had some really beautiful fall staples.  I tots made a wishlist this morning of things I want to buy when I get money...
Um hello, fabulous brown and mustard scarf.  I must have you.

 I want this belt.  First of all, it's a stretchy belt.  Second, I love the equestrian look it has to it.  Thirdly, it's going to be great for belting anything.. dresses, cardis, tunics...

I have been searching far and wide for a fab trouser jean with a wide leg.  I can only remain hopeful that these may be them.  I do get sketched out ordering pants online, which are definitely the hardest to fit me in, even when they're tangible... but if you go by your measurements, it's usually nothing a tailor can't fix.

Believe it or not, I have never owned anything like this before.  This is a water repellent coat and the taupe color is just dreamy.  I keep envisioning this with the scarf.

Horizontal stripes... the infamous enemy of any person seeking a flattering fit.  I almost disagree here.  This is an iffy piece.  I feel like the V neck and length to cover the butt may be enough to trump conventional wisdom about stripes.  I think this boyfriend cardi is presh.

To balance a closet of casual and professional dress is challenging, but I have my eyes on these pieces that I am convinced can do both.

Cheers to fall!

XOXO,

Aud

No comments:

Post a Comment