Pages

8.13.2011

Ooh la la la la la la la...

Grace Potter. How did I not become obsessed with her sooner? I've been listening to gp and the nocturnals all week and loving it! I've been trying to chill through my anxiety lately. Here's what I have been listening to:

1. Paris (and this entire album)
Grace Potter and the Nocturnals
I feel so empowered by her music. I just love it.
2. Chasing Pirates
Norah Jones
3. Hold You in My Arms
Ray LaMontagne (spelling?)
4. Jolene
As written by the above, as performed by ZBB
Love Zac Browns voice and his twist on this
5. Lie in our Graves
DMB
This is always uplifting to me. It's that you'll never know til you loosen up song.
6. Adele's 21 in its entirety
7. Green Eyes
Coldplay
8. Will You Return
Avett Bros
9. Just bought the new Incubus cd today... reviews to follow !
10. Hell on heels
pistol annies
Ta ta for now.

XOXO
Aud

Ps sorry for any crazy autocorrects as this was posted via DROID.

No comments:

Post a Comment