Pages

8.02.2011

Milestone Events Month?!

Hola, dear friends!  What is up with these past few weeks??  There is abundant happiness everywhere.  And I freaking LOVE it.

Three people I know tied the knot Saturday and I asked my BFF if pregnancy was a communicable disease this morning.

I shit you not I know five people who announced being with child in the past couple weeks... and know of more who are working on it or have already been PG. And also know of a baby who was born today.  Life is so blessed and such a blessing.

Something is in the air!  Or we're just getting to the age where people aren't just getting married everywhere around us, but creating life everywhere around us.

XOXO,

Aud
(whose new profile name is Mrs. O. because I created a classroom blog with my current gmail account rather than making a new gmail account...winning!)

No comments:

Post a Comment