Pages

6.02.2010

The Small Touches for a Nautical Bedroom

Here are some pics of the upgrades I made in our bedroom!  I'm pretty excited about them.  I feel like it's still really livable for us without being over-the-top staged.  For instance, there is a reason why there is nothing decorative on Matt's nightstand.  He told me he'd rake it into the floor when he reaches over to turn off his alarm clock.  We had to make it work for us.

       Basically the bed already looked like this.

The fabric I decided to go with on the window seat.

Part of the window seat!  Basket was a gift, nautical potpourri from Stein Mart, $12.99 for a bag.
Tass taking a nap.Iv snoozin'

There I am in the mirror! Ha!



XOXO,

1 comment:

  1. looks great! love the wooden "sand between your toes" picture frame

    ReplyDelete