Pages

8.04.2010

Why Am I Still Tired?

For the past three days, I have been tired.  Not just a little sleepy, but just generally energy-less.

And I was thinking working out would be my salvation Tuesday (As has been the norm for the past few weeks, I skipped Monday's gym trip because I was a little sore from being on my feet all weekend at work).  So I woke up yesterday in this same sleepy fog that plagued me Monday and this morning.  I dressed for the gym and went about my routine, just knowing beyond the shadow of a doubt that working out would give me that amazing boost I needed like it normally does.  So it turned out that I actually yawned during my cardio workout and did not feel one lick revitalized after I left.
This could have been me:

That was supposed to be kind of funny...but it could have happened (not really).

Anyway, I even had a second workout later that day power-walking with girlfriends.  While it was enjoyable,  I was still feeling blah when I got home.  I did have a bad day yesterday, but I'm not having one today and Monday was great.

I've been eating my fruits and veggies.  What's wrong with me?  Has anyone else ever had this happen?

XOXO,

4 comments:

  1. This is exactly how I'm feeling right now. I can't seem to get up and out of bed, and doing anything (we walked downtown to dinner last night) takes what feels like every last bit of energy I have. I was ready for bed at 8 last night! If you find something that gets you out of it, pass the word along... and I'll do the same!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yea me these last couple of days! I actually took a nap on Monday! This is not typical Kylin behavior.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Maybe it's the lack of sunshine??

    ReplyDelete
  4. it could be stress...are you nervous about starting your student teaching?

    ReplyDelete